Are You or Someone You Know Living with Alzheimer’s Disease? Consider Participating in the LIFT-AD Trial
LIFT-AD is a Phase 2 Study of an Investigational Drug for the Treatment of Mild to Moderate Alzheimer’s Disease.
“ATH-1017 is a fast acting, novel approach that may have long lasting results”.
The LIFT-AD trial is evaluating if a new investigational drug (ATH-1017) is safe and effective in improving symptoms of mild to moderate Alzheimer’s disease. ATH-1017 is designed to boost a repair and regenerative pathway for brain cells, promoting brain health and function. ATH-1017 represents a new approach to treat Alzheimer’s disease, potentially targeting the root cause of memory decline by repairing brain cells and rebuilding brain networks.
You or someone you know may be eligible if you:
- Are between 55 and 85 years of age
- Have been diagnosed with Alzheimer's disease
- Have a reliable support person or caregiver who is willing to participate in study visits, report on daily activities and oversee or help you with taking ATH-1017
- Study participation and study drug are free to all participants enrolled in the study
- You may receive a stipend to compensate for time and effort for study participation including meals, travel, etc.
Upon completion of the LIFT-AD trial, interested participants are eligible to enroll in the Open Label Extension study of ATH-1017. This study ensures participants will receive the active drug.
* The safety and efficacy of ATH-1017 for the treatment of mild to moderate Alzheimer’s has not been previously established. Talk to your doctor about participating in Athira’s clinical trials of ATH-1017.